Hi my angels!
How are youuuu today???
As you all know,October has been all about work travel for me which makes me miss ghar ka khana sooo much( but there is no complaining because I love being this busy).So whenever I am home, I make sure I avoid ordering food from restaurants or going on a snacking spree with my friends.
But oh these sudden cravings. Sigh.
The other day I was at home with a sudden craving to hog on some delicious momos! We alll love them now, don’t we? But sticking to my health consciousness, I decided, in my own amateur chef capacity, to make them at home!
I want to resist the temptation but allow me to get all chef-y on you and list down the ingredients:
- 1 cup all purpose flour/maida
- ½ tsp oil
- ¼ tsp salt or as required
- 2 to 3 tbsp water for kneading or as required
- 1.5 to 1.75 cups finely chopped vegetables (i added ½ cup chopped cabbage, ½ cup chopped carrots, ⅓ cup chopped french beans and ¼ cup chopped capsicum)
- 2 small sized spring onions, finely chopped – reserve the greens to be added later
- 3 to 4 small garlic/lahsun finely chopped
- 1.5 tsp light soy sauce 1 tsp soy sauce. add as required
- ½ tsp black pepper or as required
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt as required
What does one do when you need allll these ingredients and your mom’s unavailable AND you don’t know how to grocery shop on your own? More issues than vogue huh? Well, not really because I had all these ingredients delivered to my doorstep.
For one, it’s so easy to use.It literally took me 10 min to order all the stuff I needed.Then the nitty-gritty details that normally my mom takes care of while getting these ingredients for the kitchen like the quality, the brand etc were taken care of. AND the best part was that while I was busy googling the recipe for momos, I had the ingredients delivered to me smoothly and timely.
I absolutely cannot wait to show you the picture of how it looks! I call them “Rainbow momos” because I added tons of mayonnaise , green chilli and ketchup on top.
I’ll see you guys soon ❤