Maybelline NY's NewFitMe Range Foundation Review
Bonjour! If you are following me on instagram, you would know how important a role make up plays in my life- Photo shoots, video shoots, blogger events , or weddings- THAT perfect flawless skin is a must have! But stress, over load of work, or my bad sleeping/eating habits always leave me with a not-so-impressive skin.Sigh. But I seem to have found a reasonable solution to this problem. Today I am going to take you through the pros and cons of the same!
To all the passionate makeup lovers out there, this post's for you!
So Maybelline New York decided to make 2016 more glamorous for you and me by introducing their globally popular New Fit Me! Range in India.
They claim that The new FitMe! Range is the first-ever face make-up range that will suit your every need and is #MadeToFit your skin tone. As for the particular product that I am reviewing for you guys today, they claim that the Fit! Me Matte foundation , which is available in 6 shades: Ivory, Medium Beige, Natural Buff, Sun Beige, Toast, and Toffee
- makes visible pores and shine disappear, getting you the perfect selfie-ready look because of its 25% anti-shine perlite + micro blurring powders.
- It has a poreless finish to cover up your blemishes.
- It will definitely leave you with a matte finish, which means that it'll help you in covering your pores to a lot of extent.
- The texture is really light and creamy so it blends in easily and leaves you with a natural finish. I always choose to apply single layers. So in my case, it did not make me look cakey at all and hence I would definitely recommend it for a day time look
- The coverage I believe is medium, but you could do a second layer on the vulnerable areas and it therefore easily builds up. Hence, you can go for this foundation for a night glam look.
- It's perfect for days where you don't have the time to touch up your makeup because this matte finish foundation does stay put for a good 6-8 hours, depending on your skin type.
- The only slight issue I had was with the packaging of the product. The mouth of the bottle is open which sometimes leads to wastage of the product and since the quantity of the foundation is moderate to begin with, if you are a daily make up user, it might last just a month or two.